We’re proud to introduce two of amazing Sitters & Drivers. Each of our Sitters & Drivers are uniquely qualified to care for children. Today, we’re sharing their stories with you!
Further, they’ve passed our KangaDo Check. This includes criminal checks across multiple counties, DMV checks for drivers, in-person interviews, and references from previous childcare employers. Without further ado, here are they are!
Caitlin is one of our superstar Sitters (she drives too!). Currently pursuing a MFA in Painting at San Francisco Art Institute, Caitlin hails from sunny San Diego and spent many summers as a lifeguard swim instructor and a pool manager.
With 10+ years of experience as a nanny, she describes her babysitting style as fun and active, while maintaining peace and implementing structure. She loves engaging kids with different activities, from creating imaginative worlds to simply having amazing conversations.
Caitlin’s past clients have many great things to say about her:
- “Caitlin is fantastic! She remains calm in all situations, is a very effective communicator, is kind and fun for kids and genuinely put her heart into everything she does.”
- “Hire her! You will not regret it.”
- “Caitlin is great, I wish her all the best and she is always welcome to come back to work for me!”
Currently on winter break, Caitlin has plenty of availability for babysitting, transportation, and even cat sitting (she loves cats!). Book her today!
Amy is one of our most analytical, but nurturing Sitters. She holds a degree in Astrophysics (!), but don’t be intimidated. She started babysitting as a teenager, and has 20 years of experience as a nanny and as preschool teacher.
Amy loves teaching children and witnessing their pride in themselves when learning something new. She recalls a favorite moment improvising bedtime stories for two children, thrilling them by staying within strict parameters.
As a San Francisco mom, she takes her three-year-old around the city, visiting every playground, library, beach, and museum. She enjoys living in the Presidio, close to nature and plenty of events.
Amy has enjoyed long relationships with the families she’s worked for. Here’s what her references say:
- “Amy is very honest, very analytical. She is extremely conscientious, forthright, detail-oriented. She has a very good sense of right and wrong. If in doubt she will always call to make sure it’s appropriate for the rules in my house.”
- “I don’t think I’d ever be able to find another person like her. She’s like a surrogate parent.”
- “She has worked for our family for 9 years and has been reliable for 9 years.”
These two amazing Sitters are both available for Childcare & Rides this holiday season. Attend your evening holiday events with peace of mind: company parties, holiday shopping, New Year’s Eve, and more!
How to Make a Request: Simply update KangaDo app to the latest version, and find our “Sitters & Drivers” group in your “Me” Profile page. Click into the group and tap on Childcare or Ride to make a request.
Don’t see the group? Fill out this form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll let you know when you’re in the beta!
Interested in joining us as a Sitter or Driver? We’re always looking for great Sitters & Drivers. If you’re an experienced babysitter, nanny, or mom, send us a note here.